Sunday, December 9, 2012

Some Thing Coming

It has been a long while since I last popped in here and had a chance to do much writing.
For that I am sorry.

I do have something exciting coming in the next couple of weeks.

I have been putting ideas and information together and stacking things up for a while.
For the new year I plan on putting out an eBook through amazon for the Kindle.
From there I plan on putting together a bunch of other guides and mini books on a few other gardening topics. I have been asked a few times over the last couple of weeks about why I don't do a book and start sharing it. Funny thing is I have had it in the back of my mind and in the planning stages for a while.

I am going to Kick things off with a basic guide for beginners about growing Lilies From seeds.

I hope to make it useful to many.

For now I shall head off and try to hurry things along.

Happy Gardening to all!

No comments: